Algebra Review – Slope, Graphing Linear Equations, Exponents, Factoring, Solving Quadratic Equations, & Radicals
Created by Mr. Julio Gonzalez
Last updated 7/2017
What Will I Learn?
- At the end of my course, students will be able to understand the basic fundamentals and principles of algebra.
- Students will need a basic understanding of the principles of math such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
This course is designed for university students taking intermediate algebra and college algebra and high school students taking algebra 1, algebra 2, or algebra 3.
Here is a list of topics covered in this course:
1. Basic Arithmetic – Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, and Division
2. Fractions Review
3. Solving Linear Equations
4. Order of Operations
5. Absolute Value Functions & Inequalities
6. Graphing Linear Equations Using Slope & The Y-Intercept
9. Systems of Linear Equations
10. Quadratic Equations
11. Rational Expressions
12. Radical Expressions
13. Complex Imaginary Numbers
14. Exponential and Logarithmic Functions
16. Conic Sections
17. Arithmetic and Geometric SequencesWho is the target audience?
- high school and college students including adults returning to college.
UDEMY LINK: https://www.udemy.com/algebracourse7245/.
Today’s 100%OFF Udemy Coupons⬇
Get Daily Coupons & Courses Notifications.Join⬇
If you find the content here useful then please support this website by sharing it with your friends.