In this android course you will build real world project.you will learn how to build advanced android app with firebase
Created by Code With YDC
Last updated 4/2019
What you’ll learn
- You will learn how to build real world android app
- You will have complete android app that you can upload on play store
- You will learn Firebase database
- You will build real world android app using Firebase database
- You will learn android material design
- You will build basics to advanced level android app from scratch
- You Will Learn Android Basics To Advanced Features
- You’ll have a portfolio of Android app to apply for Android developer jobs
Welcome to this Android project base app development course build (Real App).
If you want to learn Android Apps development from scratch, then this is the course for you. In This Course First You Will Learn Basics of Android.
After that you will learn how to develop a complete Project. This course is designed for create real World Android Apps.
Here is Some List That You Are Going To Learn In This Android App Development Course:
- Android Layout Design XML/UI
- Android Date Picker Dialog
- Android Bottom Navigation Bar
- Android Menu bar
- Android Fragment, Develop an App Using Android Fragment
- Develop Android Project Show Case App
- Work With Android Firebase Database
- Work With Firebase Authentication
- Android Custom Toolbar
- Android Card View
- Android Firebase Insert Operation
- Android Firebase Update Operation
- Android Firebase Delete Operation
- Android FirebaseRecyclerAdapter
Udemy Provide 30 Day Money Back Guarantee . So After enroll This course if you don’t like this Course You can Return your money back,No Question Asked.
Sign Up To This Course and You Will Get:
- Project Base Android App Development Video Lectures
- Real World Example of Android Project
- Become Master With Android Firebase Database
- Develop Complex Android App Using Firebase Database
- How To Become an Android App Developer? Step by Step Guide For Android App Development.
Who this course is for:
- Who is want to learn android development
- Who is want to build real world android app
- Who is want to learn Firebase database
- Android Studio
- A Windows PC, Mac or Linux Computer
- Basics Of Java Language
Size: 3.17 GB
Today’s 100%OFF Udemy Coupons⬇
Get Daily Coupons & Courses Notifications.Join⬇
If you find the content here useful then please support this website by sharing it with your friends.