Learn all features of Angular (with TypeScript) and eventually perform CRUD operations using Angular and Web API
Created by Sandeep Soni
Last updated 3/2018
What you’ll learn
- Build real-world Web applications with Angular 4
- Master the best practices of Angular.
- Tools and tips to debug and troubleshoot errors.
- You don’t need to familiar with Angular 1
The course enables you to master front-end web development with Angular 4. It helps you gain in-depth knowledge of concepts.
This Course is compiled by Mr. Sandeep Soni, Microsoft Certified Trainer with experience over 21 years.
Mr.Sandeep has worked closely with many IT companies and helped them with their technology resources training needs. He considers this to be the best part of his profession and he enjoys the most because he gets to meet new people; get involved in the ever changing technology needs and provide them with optimum solution to the problems they face in application development. This is how he keeps himself updated with the latest technology in the industry
He is always accessible to all his students anytime for any kind of question they may have. you can send him an email your queries at email@example.com.
By the end of this course you should able to
- Understand importance of Angular and its key features.
- Learn about the Angular Library and MVC framework
- Create Controllers and share data between Controllers
- Dependency Injection Concepts
- Learn Custom Directives, Filters and overview of Creating Routes
- Description of Angular Modules
- Deploy Validations and Business Logic in Controllers
- Integrating Angular with MVC Web API
- Work on real-time AngularJS 4 applications
Who this course is for:
- Front-end developers who want to stay up-to-date with the latest technology
- Back-end developers who want to learn front-end development and become full-stack developers
Today’s 100%OFF Udemy Coupons⬇
Get Daily Coupons & Courses Notifications.Join⬇
If you find the content here useful then please support this website by sharing it with your friends.