Start a home based business as a freelance social media manager. Find clients, deliver services and build your brand.
What you’ll learn
- Start a freelance business as a social media manager
- Find social media clients using several online and offline tactics
- Successfully manage clients using the best tools and strategies
- Organize your day so you’re always in control
- Get paid on time for your expertise because you’re worth it
- You should know the INs and OUTs of social media platform. This course will cover the business side.
I started my Freelance social media business a couple of years ago. It was the best decision of my life and now I have created this course to help YOU start your own business.
Are you looking for a business that pays well and that you can start from home? This course is for you!
Becoming a social media manager or consultant is a business that can help you break away from boring 9-5.
Social Media management is one of the fastest growing industry and your services are in demand. Many brands and small medium businesses are looking to outsource their social media marketing.
Here are the specific topics covered inside this course
- How to create a 1-page business plan (Free Template included)
- Craft amazing client proposals (Free Template)
- Create client input form, social media audits and content calendars (Free Templates)
- How to find clients online and offline (Using Facebook, Twitter, Meetups, LinkedIn etc)
- How to price your Freelance services
- How to deliver your services and “WOW” the clients
- What tools you need to be more productive
- Monthly reports and productivity systems (Free Templates)
I still use these strategies to grow my personal brand and business (iSocialYou). Therefore, the information in this course is tested and reliable.
You will find the tools to help you find new clients, craft amazing proposals, and all the things you need to manage and grow your own business.
I would love to have you inside this course.
ENROLL NOW and let’s start this journey together.
Note – This course does not cover the INs and OUTs of social media platforms (e.g. FB ads, Instagram marketing). This class covers the business side of social media consulting business. How to find clients, serve them and grow your home based business.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to start or grow their own business as a freelance social media manager
Created by Ali Mirza
Last updated 12/2017
Size: 829.81 MB
CONTENT FROM: https://www.udemy.com/freelance-social-media-manager/.