Master the VueJs fundamentals by building single page and server rendered applications(Inc. Vuex, VueRouter, Nuxt)
What you’ll learn
- Understand how to create web apps Vue
- Manage state with Vuex
- Routing with VueRouter
- Consume Restful APIS with Vuejs and Vuex
- Build Server rendered Application with NuxtJs and Vuex
- Learn Forms in VueJs
- ES6 Knowledge is a Plus but not a Must
- Basic HTML and CSS Knowledge is assumed throughout the Course
What is Vue.Js?
Vue is considerably easy to learn and you can get started with it in just 10 minutes (actually, that is what this article is going to help you do). But first, let’s have a quick look at why you should even give Vue a try.
When comparing it with its competitors, including Angular, React, Ember, Aurelia, etc., Vue boasts of beating some of them in certain aspects. These aspects include simple API, size, performance, learning curve, etc. You can have a look at these comparisons on the official documentation.
What you will learn in this course ?
- Setting up a Development Environment and Workflow
- The Basics (including the basic Syntax, Understanding Templates and much more!)
- Interacting with DOM (Rendering Lists, Conditionally attaching/ detaching Elements …)
- Using Components (and what Components are to begin with)
- Binding to Form Input
- State Management with VueJs
- How to create an awesome Single-Page-Application (SPA) with Routing
- Build Server Rendered App with NuxtJs
In this course you are going to build 6 small web applications with Vue.js, Vuex and Nuxt
- Vote App – Learn the Vue basics by building vote application
- Todo App – In this module you will build a basic Todo App with VueJs
- Kanban Board Application – In this module you will build a basic project management app using Vue components
- Shopping Cart Server with Vuex – In this course, you will master the Vuex fundamentals by building shopping cart feature
- Build a conference form – In this module you will master the forms fundamentals of VueJs
- Blog App – You will learn how to build server rendered application with Vuex and NuxtJs
Who this course is for:
- Existing web developers looking to learn VueJs
- Engineers looking to harness the power of Vue
Created by Haider Malik
Last updated 10/2018
Size: 2.88 GB
CONTENT FROM: https://www.udemy.com/course/building-applications-with-vuejs/.
Today’s 100%OFF Udemy Coupons⬇
Get Daily Coupons & Courses Notifications.Join⬇
If you find the content here useful then please support this website by sharing it with your friends.