This NEW CISCO course is all you need to prepare & pass Cisco’s new CCNA R/S 200-125 certification exam
Created by Lazaro Diaz
Last updated 3/2017
What Will I Learn?
- Once you complete this course, you will be prepared and ready to pass Cisco’s new CCNA R/S 200-125 certification exam.
- If you need to be knowledgeable in Networking, than this is the course for you!
- Those taking this course should have a basic knowledge of Networking
- Students should have a CCNA R/S study guide book to go along with the course since it will reiterate what is being taught in the course.
- The course uses a combination of simulators like the Cisco Packet Tracer, GNS3 & VIRL to show different topologies and drive the information in a visual manner
- The simulators used are not provided as part of the course
- It is the students’ responsibility to acquire their own simulator and or live equipment to replicate the topologies shown in this course
- Anyone that has a passion for Networking, whether for a certification or not, must take this course
- Books used in this course: CCNA R/S by Cisco Press, Sybex CCNA book by Todd Lammle & The Only IP Book You Will Ever Need!, by Lazaro J. Diaz
This course is for Cisco’s newest certification, the CCNA R/S 200-125, that became effective on August 21st, 2016.
Cisco certifications do have an expiration date and they need to be renewed every couple of years.
Laz is notorious for his nonchalant and unorthodox way of teaching, and has quickly become one of UDEMY’s top instructors with a student base of over 38K+ students in his old CCNA 200-120 (now a private course), and an overall student base of 53K+ and counting for all his courses on UDEMY.
Not to mention his achievement in being instrumental in getting hris students certified world wide.
Laz’s courses are being taught in over 194 countries and some of these have been translated into other languages.
This is why he has become a rising star in Cisco certifications and Networking!
This is his latest course for the CCNA R/S and has everything you needs to prepare for the 200-125 certification exam.
The course was produced in a very effective manner where you, the student, would feel as if you are in a classroom setting and the instructor is speaking directly to YOU.
Following Laz’s instructions and using his recommendations for other resources like books, etc., has proven to be the key to lead his students to achieve success in passing the certification exam.
In Laz’s style of teaching, (and there is a method to his madness), is very laid back and somewhat unorthodox, as you will see for yourself.
However, this is to make the topics covered more digestible and easier for anyone to understand. Even if you are totally new to Networking.
So, whether you are a novice, need to pass the CCNA or just need a refresher for your current job, this course has everything you need.
Don’t doubt the Instructor with the proven record, but rather embrace his knowledge and his experience when it comes to this; after all…his reputation depends on your success!
You will acquire the knowledge in this course to make it transferable to real world use, as a Cisco and/or IT Professional.
DISCLAIMER: Please note that the simulators/emulators used in this course are not part of the course. It is the students responsibility to have these to practice with. The Cisco Packet Tracer & VIRAL (Virtual Internet Routing Lab) are Cisco proprietary software and can only be obtained through Cisco. But students have more options that those. They can create their own lab with real equipment, get BOSON or GNS3. It is up to each student to obtain the simulator/emulator of their choice to study along with this course. Please also NOTE: .pkt files have been up-loadable to UDEMY’s site via a ZIP folder. However, I would like to stress that replicating my labs will help students to practice, follow along and will drive down the information in a more precise manner where the students will retain more of the information for the test.
BOOKS USED IN THE COURSE: CCNA R/S by Cisco Press, Sybex CCNA Study Guide by Todd Lammle & The Only IP Book You Will Ever Need!, by Lazaro J. Diaz – These are ALL available on AMAZON
This course will give you an in-depth understanding of networking, using routers and switches and their various configurations and connections. You will learn how to configure; default, static and dynamic routing. You will comprehend how to manipulate each of the routing protocols attributes to meet the requirements of the network.
This course will also prepare you in Layer 2 technology and its various configurations, such as; VLAN’s, VTP, STP, PortFast, EtherChannel, Port-Security, Inter-VLAN communication & Trunking; plus the newest requirements needed for CISCO’s NEW CCNA (200-125) certification exam as well.
You will also acquire the knowledge needed to secure the routers through the use of Access-list, configuring the different types of NAT & will be able to manage the router’s components.
As a students, you will also be able to thoroughly grasp the concepts of both Internet Protocols; IPv4 & IPv6. These are KEY to any Network!
Please keep in mind that Laz has his own book called “The Only IP Book You Will Ever Need!” that will further help those that need a more in-depth understanding of IPv4 & IPv6.
Also covered in this course is Wide Area Network Protocols like HDLC, PPP, Frame Relay, HSRP, BGP, MPLS, NHRP, MGRE among other things.
You will also learn how to create redundancy in networks through the use of Redundancy Protocols such as HSRP which is just as important. Also, within the WAN, you, the student, will also learn how to create VPN’s and GRE Tunnels among other things that are crucial in passing the new CCNA.
Great achievements and success is at your grasp!
All you need to do is let this course guide you through it.
The possibilities are going to be endless once you take this CCNA certification course.
And now, with UDEMYS Pilot program for Certification TEST Courses (which this course is part of), your odds of succeeding has just skyrocketed!Who is the target audience?
- This course was prepared for those that need to pass the CCNA R/S 200-125 certification exam
- Students that are currently in College or University for Networking of Computer Science degrees
- Anyone that wants to advance their career into Networking
- Employees that need to get the CCNA R/S certification to maintain their relevance in their job
UDEMY LINK: https://www.udemy.com/cisco-ccna-200-125-the-complete-course/.
Today’s 100%OFF Udemy Coupons⬇
Get Daily Coupons & Courses Notifications.Join⬇
If you find the content here useful then please support this website by sharing it with your friends.