Create amazing app icons and styling app icons in Photoshop. Discover mobile app designs & make amaking design decisions
Created by Mandi’s Mobile app Designs
Last updated 3/2019
This course is for designers, developers and product managers interested in creating successful mobile app designs using Photoshop.
I will be going over the : – basics of Photoshop
– several app icon projects,
– techniques for styling app icons
– and good working practices for making design decisions.
In this course, students will be provided with a process to produce and improve designs based on best practices. The course is organized by difficulty level – from beginner to more advanced.
You will be introduced to a pragmatic approach to exploring and creating mobile app designs and saving time during the design process in Photoshop.
Each chapter will focus on one of the general steps needed to design a successful product according to the organization goals and the user needs.
To achieve this, the course will provide detailed hands-on pragmatic techniques to design innovative and easy to use products.
By the end of the course you will have the skills to successfully create your own beautiful, custom app icon in Photoshop and how to apply best design practices to your design process.
What you’ll learn
- Design Mobile Apps in Photoshop
- Understanding how to design great app icons
- Learn techniques for styling app icons
- The best techniques to make good design decisions
Who this course is for:
- Beginners in graphic design to experts that want to learn how to design app icons
- This course is perfect for Photoshop users
- Have Adobe Photoshop installed on your PC
Size: 895.8 MB
Today’s 100%OFF Udemy Coupons⬇
Get Daily Coupons & Courses Notifications.Join⬇
If you find the content here useful then please support this website by sharing it with your friends.