Everything you need to pass the CompTIA A+ 220-902 Exam, from Mike Meyers, CompTIA expert and bestselling author.
Created by Total Seminars, Mike Meyers
Last updated 9/2016
What Will I Learn?
- • This is a complete and comprehensive CompTIA A+ 220-902 course. It is designed to prepare the student to be able to take and pass the second of two A+ exams needed to become CompTIA A+ Certified. To become A+ Certified requires you to pass BOTH the 220-901 and 220-902 exams. There is a separate course covering the 220-901 exam.
- • Once you complete the two CompTIA A+ courses, you will have the knowledge and confidence to pass the exams AND the skills to be a great PC tech. This course is ideal as both a study tool and an on-the-job reference.
- • Your new skills and the CompTIA A+ Certification will help you land your first PC tech job or if you are already a PC tech, get that raise or advancement you are seeking.
- • Basic familiarity with PCs and networks.
- • There are no specific prerequisites as the course covers all the topics in detail.
Welcome to the CompTIA A+ Certification 902. The Total Course from Mike Meyers and Total Seminars.
This is the second of a two course series for CompTIA A+ and is designed to prepare you to take and pass the CompTIA A+ 220-902 exam. To become fully A+ certified you will need to pass both the 220-901 and 220-902 exams. This course is over 10 hours in length containing over 100 video lectures. The first goal of the course is to make you a good PC Tech and in the process make sure you are ready to pass the CompTIA 902 exam.
The course covers all the CompTIA A+ 220-902 Objective Domains:
1.0 Windows Operating Systems 29%
2.0 Other Operating Systems & Technologies 12%
3.0 Security 17%
4.0 Software Troubleshooting 28%
5.0 Operational Procedures 13%
Topics include how to:
- Set up, upgrade and maintain all versions of Windows.
- Basics of OS X and Linux.
- Configure and secure mobile devices.
- Protect your PC and your network.
- Work with virtualization technologies.
- Understand safety and environmental issues.
Who is the target audience?
- • This course is intended for anyone that is preparing for an entry level PC technician position or looking to improve their skills and become CompTIA A+ Certified. However, it goes beyond that and will give you the skills you need to be a better tech on the job.
UDEMY LINK: https://www.udemy.com/comptia-a-certification-902-the-total-course/.
Today’s 100%OFF Udemy Coupons⬇
Get Daily Coupons & Courses Notifications.Join⬇
If you find the content here useful then please support this website by sharing it with your friends.