Get started with documentation and create your own content like books, Web page by taking advantage of Microsoft Word
Created by Chandramouli Jayendran
Last updated 2/2019
What you’ll learn
- Get started with Microsoft word and do all kind of documentation.
- Write document and books
Create complete knowledge on Word documentation from Beginner to Pro. Helps in provided details on creation of document, Update and improve the readability of any Microsoft document.
What you will become after going through this course:
- You will learn how to take full advantage of Microsoft Word
- Begin with the basics of creating Microsoft Word documents
- Various techniques to create dynamic layouts
- Preparing documents for printing and exporting
- Format documents effectively using Microsoft Word Styles
- Control page formatting and flow with sections and page breaks
- Create and Manage Table Layouts
- Work with Tab Stops to Align Content Properly
- Perform Mail Merges to create Mailing Labels and Form Letters
- Build and Deliver Word Forms
- Manage Templates
- Track and Accept/Reject Changes to a Document
This course contains details on
1. How to get started with Microsoft Word.
2. Create formatting of word
3. Graphical updates in word
4. Mailing and read options in Word.
5. Creating Index and other options in word.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners with computer and content writters
- Basic computer knowledge
Size: 595.9 MB
Today’s 100%OFF Udemy Coupons⬇
Get Daily Coupons & Courses Notifications.Join⬇
If you find the content here useful then please support this website by sharing it with your friends.