This training is an introduction to the concept of Data science and its application using R programming language
What you’ll learn
- Learn R programming, Reproducible Analysis and Data Manipulation
- Master data visualization, Learn working with Large Datasets, Supervised Learning and Unsupervised Learning
- Learn Object oriented Programming, start building an R package. Know more on Testing and Package and checking Version Control and Profiling and Optimizing
- No prior knowledge of machine learning required
- Basic knowledge of R
This training is an introduction to the concept of Data science domain and its application using R programming language.
The web is full of apps that are driven by data. All the e-commerce apps and websites are based on data in the complete sense.
There is database behind a web front end and middleware that talks to a number of other databases and data services.
But the mere use of data is not what comprises of data science. A data application gets its value from data and in the process creates value for itself.
This means that data science enables the creation of products that are based on data.
The tutorials will include the following;
- Introduction to R programming
- Reproducible Analysis
- Data Manipulation
- Visualizing Data
- Working with Large Datasets
- Supervised Learning
- Unsupervised Learning
- In depth R programming
- Object oriented Programming
- Building an R package
- Testing and Package Checking
- Version Control
- Profiling and Optimizing
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn about data and analytics
- Data Engineers
- Software Engineers
- IT operations
- Technical managers
Created by SimpliCode Point
Last updated 12/2018
Size: 1.70 GB
Today’s 100%OFF Udemy Coupons⬇
Get Daily Coupons & Courses Notifications.Join⬇
If you find the content here useful then please support this website by sharing it with your friends.