Created by Stephen Grider
Last updated 4/2018
What Will I Learn?
- Learn how to apply each feature of ES6 in practical situations
- Understand the major features of ES6
- Have total mastery of generators
- Know the difference between ES6 and ES2015
- Teach other developers about destructuring
- Never need to write a for loop again!
Generators? We got it. Arrow Functions? Of course. Rest/Spread Operator? Included! And every other new piece of syntax!
Mastering ES6 syntax can get you a position in web development or help you build that personal project you’ve been dreaming of. It’s a skill that will put you more in demand in the modern web development industry, especially with the release of modern web frameworks like React and Angular 2.
We’ll start by mastering the fundamentals of iteration over Arrays using helpers like ‘forEach’, ‘map’, and ‘reduce’.
After an introduction to Array helpers, we’ll dive right in to advanced ES6, covering topics like enhanced object literals, default function arguments, and classes.
Every topic includes multiple live code exercises to ensure you understand each new concept.
- Learn the purpose of Babel and why ES6 was created
- Master the process of refactoring your current ES5 code into super-charged ES6
- Grasp the difference between the ‘rest’ and ‘spread’ operators
- Develop complex applications that scale in complexity by mastering advanced ES6 design patterns
- Dive deeper into iteration using generators. No fancy terms required!
I’ve built the course that I would have wanted to take when I was learning ES6. A course that explains the concepts and how they’re implemented in the best order for you to learn and deeply understand them.
Who is the target audience?
- Take this course if you’re wondering when to use generators
- Enroll now if you want to learn exactly why ‘const’ and ‘let’ were added to ES6
- Sign up now if you want to write better-looking code
Today’s 100%OFF Udemy Coupons⬇
Get Daily Coupons & Courses Notifications.Join⬇
If you find the content here useful then please support this website by sharing it with your friends.