Build a Personal Project Management Tool from scratch
What you’ll learn
- Create a RESTful API with Spring boot
- Secure a RESTful API with Spring Security and JWT web token
- Create a web application with React
- Consume a RESTful API with React/Redux
- Deploy to Heroku
- Practical knowledge of the Java language syntax
- Previous hands on experience with basic CRUD operations using the Spring framework, JPA, MySQL
- Hands on experience developing and running Spring CRUD applications with one of the following IDE’s: STS, IntelliJ, Eclipse
- Have local environment set up for Spring Framework – Spring boot development (Java 8, Maven, MySQL, MySQL Workbench)
If you know the basics of java and the spring framework, the next thing to do is to keep on practicing! Building apps with real life features is a great next step in your journey to becoming a developer.
The main benefits of this is that it sharpens your skills and helps you build your portfolio for prospective employers. In this course, we will build a prototype of a personal project management tool using Spring boot 2.0 in the backend, ReactJS and Redux on the front end.
These are some of the cool things we will work on:
We will build our REST APIs with Spring boot for CRUD operations
We will create our front end using ReactJS and Boostrap
And will use Redux and Thunk to manage the state of our application in the front-end
We will secure our application using JWT tokens
Last but not least we will deploy our application to Heroku’s free tier.
This is a great opportunity to get practical experience with two amazing technologies that are highly desirable by prospective employers.
Who this course is for:
- Students who have had hands on experience with the basics of Java and the Spring Framework looking to grow their new skills
Created by Agile Intelligence
Last updated 2/2019
Size: 15.49 GB
Today’s 100%OFF Udemy Coupons⬇
Get Daily Coupons & Courses Notifications.Join⬇
If you find the content here useful then please support this website by sharing it with your friends.