Practical Ethical Hacking Techniques. The most extensive ethical hacking on-line course. Over 27+ HOURS OF VIDEO
Created by IT Security Academy, Hacking School
Last updated 3/2020
Size: 4.79 GB
Created by IT Security Academy, Hacking School
Last updated 8/2019
This course includes
- 20.5 hours on-demand video
- 14 articles
- 32 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
What you’ll learn
- Ethical hacking skills.
- Hacking theory and practice.
- IT security trends.
- Security myths.
- Learn about Wi-Fi network standards and protection.
- Get to know about Wi-Fi threats.
- Improve your grasp on Windows security.
- Understand what security boundaries are.
- Find out how to fight malware.
- Discover secret tips on access control in Windows.
- Learn how Windows authentication works.
- Prevent identity spoofing.
- Find out the mechanisms of Windows authorisation.
- Learn about Windows 7 security mechanisms.
- Get to know how to encrypt data in Windows.
- Wi-Fi network standards and protection.
- Wi-Fi network threats.
- How to prevent identity spoofing.
- General IT knowledge
- No programming skills needed on IT Sec Beginner course
LAST UPDATED: 08/2019
Ethical Hacking in Practice: Certified Ethical Hacking MEGA Course
Practical ethical hacking techniques. This is one of the best and the most extensive ethical hacking courses on-line. 27+ HOURS
BONUS: Finishing this ethical hacking course, you will get a free voucher for ISA CISS Examination!
This EXTENDED version contains over 239+ detailed lectures and over 27+ HOURS of VIDEO training. It’s one of the most comprehensive ITsec and ethical hacking courses on Udemy.
Before we begin: the practical use of the course you are going to see has been proven by thousands of people all over the world. People who make their first steps in computer / network security and professionals: network administrators, programmers, pentesters, black- and white hat hackers. Please, read carefully what we’d like to share with you.
IT Security Academy (ISA) is a company that associates ITsec Professionals. Now we are proud to share our knowledge online. Certified experts (CISS, MCSE:MS, CEH, CISSP) have created courses from Beginner to Advanced level. Our goal is to provide the highest quality materials you’ve ever seen online and prepare you not only for certification exams, but also teach you pratical skills. You’re welcome to join us and start your training now.
About the ethical hacking training
Network and IT security is no joke. In a matter of minutes cyber criminals can access protected networks, view encrypted files, accounts, and even steal identities. This course is designed to introduce these concepts and the real-world tactics that hackers use, so that you can protect yourself and your network.
This course is ideal for everyone, regardless of their skills and expertise. The arrangement and presentation of learning resources will let both novices and more advanced students broaden their knowledge of IT security, ethical hacking and penetration testing.
Warning: While this comprehensive hacking training includes step-by-step instructions for advanced hacking techniques, it is designed to help you prevent an attack. We do not recommend using these techniques to infiltrate networks or IT systems without permission and consent.
Become CISS – Certified IT Security Specialist by covering the following topics:
- Security and Hacking Myths Debunked
- Beginner to Advanced IT Security
- Microsoft Windows Threats and WiFi Weaknesses
- Current Black-Hat Threats and Trends
- Designing More Secure Networks
- Encrypted Data, Identify Spoofing, and Windows Authorization
- IT Security Academy Exam Preparation
Boost Network Security and Identify Weaknesses
Certified hackers identify network security threats to prevent criminal hacking attempts. The best way to do this, is to understand how cyber criminals evaluate and test your network for vulnerabilities.
Contents and Overview
This course is designed for anyone seeking a career in IT security / Ethical Hacking, as well as programmers and technology enthusiasts who want to develop hacking and prevention skills. A basic understanding of IT and infrastructure is recommended but not required.
With 239 lectures and over 23+ hours of content, you will start with the basics of hacking / IT security and progress to the advanced curriculum in a matter of days.
Who this course is for:
- Hacking enthusiasts
- Ethical Hackers
- Future IT Sec Professionals
- IT Students
- IT enthusiasts
Course contentall 241 lectures 26:47:19
CONTENT FROM: https://www.udemy.com/course/it-security-beginner-certified-hacking-training/.
Today’s 100%OFF Udemy Coupons⬇
Get Daily Coupons & Courses Notifications.Join⬇
If you find the content here useful then please support this website by sharing it with your friends.