Make a website by learning to register a domain, set up web hosting, and install/use WordPress. No experience required.
What Will I Learn?
- Choose the right domain name for your site
- Get your web hosting set up
- Create a subdomain for a development site
- Learn to add and manage content on your website
- Become proficient in WordPress to create websites for yourself or others
- Any computer with internet access
- You’ll need the WordPress software, but don’t worry, it’s free and we’ll show you how to install it in the course!
- No coding or prior experience required
Learn how to make a website from scratch in just a few hours. I’ve cut out the fluff, so that you only learn what’s most essential, as quickly as possible.
You’ll learn exactly what you need to know to get your website live on the internet, and start customizing it with WordPress. No coding and no experience required.
With WordPress, you can make a business website to create an online presence, generate leads, or even sell products. You can also make a site for your personal brand to showcase your experience, work, and accomplishments. Last but not least, WordPress is the ideal platform for creating a blog. WordPress makes it easy to add and edit blog posts from multiple authors, complete with images, videos, audio, and other media.
This includes the following topics:
- What you need to create a website
- What is a domain name
- How to register a domain name
- What is web hosting
- How to get and set up the cheapest web hosting
- What is WordPress
- How to install WordPress
- What is a subdomain
- How to create a subdomain to use as a development site
- How to use the WordPress dashboard and toolbar
- How to find and customize a WordPress theme
- How to use plugins
- How to use widgets
- How to add and edit posts
- How to add and edit pages
- How to create and customize menus
- How to add images, video, audio, and other media
- How to manage comments
Concerned that you might not like the course? No worries, if this it doesn’t provide the value you expected, you can get a full refund within 30 days.
You don’t need a computer science degree and you don’t need to pay a developer thousands of dollars to create a beautiful, professional website.
This is the course I wish I had when I first started making websites. Now go get started!
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone who wants to create a website
- Anyone who wants to learn how to use WordPress
Created by Hoku Ho
Last updated 4/2016
Size: 557.50 MB
CONTENT FROM: https://www.udemy.com/how-to-create-a-wordpress-website-from-scratch-no-coding/.