Learn The Web Development & Web Design Fundamentals Coding HTML & CSS From Scratch Even Without Experience
What you’ll learn
- You will have a basic and through understanding of HTML & CSS
- You will get the Must-Have skills to build professional and responsive websites
- You will know how to build beautiful mobile-friendly websites coding HTML & CSS
- You will know the common terminology from the web design industry
- You need a pc or laptop with internet connection
- You need to put in practice what you learn to get the skills
- No prior required experience in programming or coding
- Any operating system (windows, mac, linux)
- You don’t need to buy any software
The Ultimate HTML & CSS Beginner’s Guide, learning Web Development has never been easier!
Are you trying to expand your coding and web design horizons?
Desktop-only websites just aren’t good enough anymore.
And in today’s business environment, coding and web design languages are critical skills.
With mobile internet usage still rising, and tablets changing internet consumption habits, you need to know how to build websites that will just ‘work’, regardless of the devices used to access them.
The changing way in which we access the web means that there has never been a greater range of screen sizes and associated user experiences to consider.
With these recent trends driving changes in design, typical desktop-only websites fail to meet even minimum expectations when it comes to style and usability, which can be vital when your website is central to yours or your client’s brand.
Learning web design applications has never been easier or more relevant.
When it comes to learning web design languages, it can be tough to even know where to start.
Additionally, they are a great way to boost your resume and set yourself apart from other job applicants.
You need to help you design responsive and future-proof websites that meet the demands of modern web users and this Guide presents HTML Broken Down into Easy-to-Follow Steps with Extensive Examples & Real Application!
My simplified and easy-to-understand Video Course means that foundational concepts are built upon to speed up the HTML mastery process.
This guide starts with the fundamentals and takes you all the way to building your very own full-fledged HTML5-compliant web page.
Whether you are making a career change to the tech sector or just looking to brush up on crucial web design concepts, this course is an affordable and valuable HTML resource.
This approach to learning HTML is so easy that no prior web design or coding experience is needed.
No special software or applications are required, just a desire to learn and to build amazing websites.
Here is what you will Learn…
- The Essentials of Responsive Web Design and why it’s vital for modern web development
- Foundational HTML Terminology
- Fluid Layouts and Responsive Images
- Basic Page Structure – how to make Head & Body Markup cleaner, faster, and more semantically rich
- Page Content Creation – Paragraphs, Lists, Tables and Images
- Content Structure – Headers, Footers, Semantic Images
- The Importance of HTML and CSS Compatibility
- The Top Mistakes to AVOID That Those New to HTML Make!
- Learn and explore how to harness the latest features of HTML in the context of responsive web design
- Make your pages interactive by using CSS using the latest features of CSS including custom fonts
Today you can discover all the most up-to-date techniques and tools needed to build great responsive designs, ensuring that your projects won’t just be built ‘right’ for today, but in the future too.
This course explains all the key approaches necessary to create and maintain a modern responsive design and how to build websites with a “responsive and mobile first” methodology, allowing a website to display effortlessly on every device that accesses it.
The course presents various aspects of building beautiful layouts using the latest techniques that responds to the latest challenges and trends in web design, giving you access to the most effective approaches to modern responsive design.
Why is this Course different from others?
Many guides and walkthroughs are simply too dense and loaded with programming jargon.
Though there are numerous programming languages for the web, HTML forms the backbone of web design and is a powerful tool in any web designer’s toolbox.
No one wants to read a wall of text or just talk about HTML concepts. In addition to a simplified presentation, this learning guide uses extensive and practical examples to illustrate key HTML functions, accelerate the mastery process and make it feel like you have your own personal HTML tutor looking over your shoulder!
It makes it extremely easy to get into HTML and CSS through step by step instructions and numerous examples, making it easy for students to follow along.
If you want a practical guide that does not overwhelm you with petty details, then this is the course for you.
So, what are you waiting for?
Scroll Up to the Top of the Page and Click the “Buy Now” Button to Join Thousands of Other Satisfied Students and Self- Paced Learners!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who has no knowledge about HTML
- Anyone who has no knowledge about CSS
- Anyone who wants to build websites in the most professional way
- Experienced web developers looking to improve their HTML & CSS skills
Created by Federico Fort
Last updated 9/2018
Size: 2.16 GB
CONTENT FROM: https://www.udemy.com/html-css-guide/.
Today’s 100%OFF Udemy Coupons⬇
Get Daily Coupons & Courses Notifications.Join⬇
If you find the content here useful then please support this website by sharing it with your friends.