Created by John Elder
Last updated 3/2019
These days everything uses a database, and MySQL is one of the most popular databases out there. FREE and Open Source, Mysql is a great database for just about all your needs.
Likewise, Node.js is one of the most popular and powerful web development platforms. Pairing the two together is a powerful combination!
You’ll learn how to create databases and tables, add data, sort data, create reports, pull specific data, and more.
- What Is A Database
- How To Install Node
- How To Install Git Bash Terminal
- How To Download MySQL
- How To Install Wamp and PHPMyAdmin
- How To Install the MySQL Node Module
- How To Connect to Database in Node
- How To Explore MySQL With PHPMyAdmin
- How To Create A Database
- How To Create A Table
- How To Insert One Record Into Table
- How To Insert Many Records Into Table
- Understanding Data Types
- How To Select Data From Table
- How To Format Our Results
- How To Use The Where Clause
- How To Use The Like Clause and Wildcards
- How To Use AND and OR
- How To Updating Records
- How To Limit and Order Results
- How To Delete Records
- How To Delete (Drop) A Table
- And More!
Who this course is for:
- A Basic Understanding Of Javasctipt Programming Would Be Helpful
- A Basic Understanding Of Node js would be useful
- You don’t need any special tools, we’ll download everything we need for free. You just need a Windows, Mac, or Linux computer
Today’s 100%OFF Udemy Coupons⬇
Get Daily Coupons & Courses Notifications.Join⬇
If you find the content here useful then please support this website by sharing it with your friends.