Become a DevOps Master learning Jenkins & integrations with powerful tools like Docker, Ansible, AWS, GIT & more!
What you’ll learn
- Learn what is Jenkins and how it works in depth
- Learn Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment
- Learn how to integrate Jenkins with Docker, Ansible, AWS, GIT, Email, Maven and more!
- Learn how to design and build your own Jobs with a bunch of tools
- Orchestrate the most popular DevOps tools nowadays
- Basic GNU/LINUX knowledge is nice to have, but not required.
- A machine running Linux (Physical or Virtual).
- Basic Docker understanding is nice to have, but not required.
Jenkins is a powerful and flexible automation tool; It is used to automate almost anything.
Go faster and learn how to build strong automated processes like Pipelines, CI/CD Workflows and more!
In the DevOps World, Jenkins is one of the best cards on the table.
If you want to become an expert in the DevOps world, in the course you will learn in addition to Jenkins, crossing technologies that go hand in hand with this service,
such as Docker, AWS, Ansible, Git, Maven, DSL, Pipelines and many more!
Start automating everything, and become a DevOps Master!
Are you interested in venturing into a new world full of agile technologies?
This is the right course for you!
Who this course is for:
- Developers and DevOps who want to learn agile tools to automate everything
- Professionals who have never being in touch with Jenkins before
- SysAdmins looking for faster processes
- Anyone interested in learning Jenkins
Created by Ricardo Andre Gonzalez Gomez
Last updated 5/2020
Size: 8.07 GB
CONTENT FROM: https://www.udemy.com/course/jenkins-from-zero-to-hero/.
Today’s 100%OFF Udemy Coupons⬇
Get Daily Coupons & Courses Notifications.Join⬇
If you find the content here useful then please support this website by sharing it with your friends.