Learn programming from a University Professor in Computer Science with over 15 years of teaching experience.
Created by Todd McLeod
Last updated 5/2017
What Will I Learn?
- Learn how computers work
- Learn the fundamentals of programming
- Learn modern best-practices for programming
- Learn from a University Professor in Computer Science with over 15 years of experience teaching individuals of all ability levels
- Understand why the Go programming language is the best programming language you can learn today
- Acquire additional valuable programming skills including understanding environment variables, using a command line interface (CLI) terminal, understanding SHA-1 checksums, working with GitHub, and increasing your productivity with an integrated development environment (IDE) such as Webstorm or Atom.io
- No prerequisite knowledge is required to take this course. This course starts at the very beginning and will teach you everything you need to know to be an outstanding programmer.
Go is an open source programming language that makes it easy to build simple, reliable, and efficient software.
Go is an amazing choice for a language as it was developed by some of the same individuals who created the C programming language, Unix, and UTF-8 – some of the most influential contributions to computer science. Robert Griesemer, Rob Pike, and Ken Thompson created Go to be a modern language that easily uses multiple cores, easily implements concurrency, easily works in distributed environments, and easily allows the programmer to write programs – it has a very lean and user-friendly syntax.
Go was created by luminaries in computer science at one of the best, if not the very best, software engineering firm to have ever existed – Google.
The credentials of Go are unsurpassed.
But why did Google create a new language?
In my opinion, Go is the best programming language that you can be learning today. I began programming in 1982 with BASIC, I have worked with many languages, and Go is the best language which I have ever used. Go is also the top-paid programming language in Americatoday.
Come learn about the greatest programming language ever created. You will leave with resources and code samples to start making all of your software and apps really go.
Who is the target audience?
- This is a first semester university level programming course.
- This course is ideal for beginners wanting to learn programming.
- This course is perfect for experienced programmers wanting a thorough introduction to the Go programming language.
- This course is perfect for experienced programmers wanting to fill in gaps in their programming knowledge.
UDEMY LINK :https://www.udemy.com/learn-how-to-code/
Today’s 100%OFF Udemy Coupons⬇
Get Daily Coupons & Courses Notifications.Join⬇
If you find the content here useful then please support this website by sharing it with your friends.