Grasp the power of Laravel to build modern applications
What you’ll learn
- Set up a basic application to build a site
- Learn to submit forms, process data, and save it into your database
- Show processed data to the user, create related posts, an authentication system, and much more
- Get started with building almost any type of app
- Learn to collect payments with Cashier
- Implement practical recipes to utilize Laravel’s modular structure
- Index and display advanced searches across your content in Laravel
- Update a website live as updates are broadcasted
- Basic HTML and PHP is all you need to follow this course
Laravel is an established web frameworks and is one of the most popular PHP framework that is open source. Laravel 5 is a substantial upgrade with a lot of new features and at the same time retaining the features that made Laravel wildly successful. It comes with plenty of architectural as well as design-based changes. So, if you are a developer who are new to Laravel and want to learn the most popular features it offers, then go for this Learning Path.
Packt’s Video Learning Paths are a series of individual video products put together in a logical and stepwise manner such that each video builds on the skills learned in the video before it.
The highlights of this Learning Path are:
- Build a powerful but simple app with Larvel, quickly
- Add essential real-world features such as authentication, single sign on, and search
- Extend your Laravel application with advanced features and high performance techniques
You will start off with building an online forum from scratch using Laravel. You will also learn to use routes, connect a database, add comments, and build an authentication system for your forum.
Next, you will extend your basic traditional authentication and learn how to add social sign-on capabilities with the Laravel Socialite package. You’ll add search features easily with the help of Laravel Scout. Next, you will learn to create and customize your PHP app and tweak and redesign your existing apps for better performance.
After you complete this Learning Path, you will be ready to build sophisticated web applications with Laravel.
Meet Your Expert:
We have the best works of the following esteemed author to ensure that your learning journey is smooth:
- J. Alexander Curtis has been building web applications for two decades, and has seen the internet and web technologies evolve. Alex runs the very popular DevMarketer site and a YouTube channel, teaching people how to build and grow their next great idea. He takes passion in building memorable web experiences that delight and convert users. He has consulted for well known companies like Expedia, eBay, and Comcast. You can find him on twitter as @_jacurtis, where he loves chatting with his students. He teaches his students at devmarketer .io
Who this course is for:
- This Learning Path is targeted at developers who have basic or no knowledge of Laravel and want to learn how Laravel works all together to build modern applications
Created by Packt Publishing
Last updated 3/2018
Size: 1.81 GB
CONTENT FROM: https://www.udemy.com/course/learning-path-laravel-complete-guide-to-laravel/.
Today’s 100%OFF Udemy Coupons⬇
[su_animate type=”shake” duration=”1″ delay=”0″ inline=”no” class=””][su_button url=”https://coupons.courseforfree.com/” target=”blank” style=”default” background=” #f9ab00 ” color=”black” size=”10″ wide=”no” center=”yes” radius=”30″ icon=”” icon_color=”#FFFFFF” text_shadow=”none” desc=”” onclick=”” rel=” ” title=”” id=”” class=””]COUPONS [/su_button] [/su_animate]
Get Daily Coupons & Courses Notifications.Join⬇
If you find the content here useful then please support this website by sharing it with your friends.