Mind Mapping – SMART Productivity and Memory Tool: Think clearly, Organise, & Plan better; Study, Learn, & Recall Faster
What you’ll learn
- organise – quickly organise your thoughts, ideas or goals using mind maps
- plan – quickly plan an event, a speech, an article, a business or marketing plan
- rehearse and deliver – mind mapping is particularly good for rehearsing your talks and presentations
- clarify – mind mapping helps you to be more clear in your thinking, helps you see the wood for the trees
- think differently – once you have learnt to mind map effectively you will find that your mental approach to issues or ideas will be fundamentally different. Mind Mapping provides the scaffolding for a completely different set of mental processes and taps into the multitasking capability of the subconscious mind
- enhance your learning – Everyone today has to continually take on board new information and learn new ways of working. Mind mapping (when done properly) accelerates both the learning and understanding of new information, and helps with retention and recall.
- If you are having to study for upcoming professional exams, or Continuing Professional Development, then mind mapping can be of great benefit in your studies, reducing the time to learn new material
- By completion of the course you will be confident to create your own mind maps and to show others the basic concepts
- You do not require any special skills to succeed with this course
- You need to be open to try out different ways of doing things
- The basic requirement is a willingness to learn and develop a new skill
- Develop an existing skill if you already dabble in mind mapping
Udemy’s Top Selling Mind Mapping course with nearly 20,000 students and more than 1500 reviews (>900 are 5-star).
The course goes BEYOND Mind Mapping itself and covers both how the memory works and how to integrate mind mapping into your daily work or study. It can help you remember and recall articles, remember OTHER E-LEARNING courses, and swotting for exams etc, etc.
Most IMPORTANTLY the course teaches you how to use mind maps to think more clearly and increase personal productivity. You’ll learn how to save time on any task that requires planning, preparation, and clarity. You’ll learn the important principles of mind mapping and HOW and WHY this tool enhances learning, understanding, and memory
By following this course STEP-BY-STEP, and not trying to rush ahead, you’ll ensure that you are able to maximise the effectiveness of the technique, streamline your thought processes and thereby become more productive using this brain-friendly technique
You’ll be taught how to develop and use this powerful productivity tool in a unique and effective way.
Master the Skill of Mind Mapping
- Think clearly and streamline ideas so you can express them effectively
- Quickly organize thoughts, ideas, or goals
- Efficiently prepare events, speeches, articles, business plans, or marketing plan
- Enhance your Cognitive Experience
- Learn this technique that taps into the multitasking capability of the subconscious mind.
- Get information into your head quickly, and back out again just as fast.
- After completing this course, you will be equipped with a thought-organizational tool that will change the way you plan. Either for business or personal use, your mental approach to issues or ideas will become fundamentally different.
Contents and Overview
- The course starts with an overview of the purpose and structure of the course.
- You’ll soon see why mapping is so effective.
- The benefits of mind mapping will be illustrated clearly.
- You will be looking over the instructor’s shoulder so you can watch how it works.
- The course will ease you into creating your mind maps — first through a series of guided exercises, then through open assignments pertaining to your personal goals.
- Quizzes along the way will track your progress and ensure you’re grasping the concept.
Your verbal-numeric working memory can only juggle 3 or 4 complex ideas at any one time. Mind mapping allows you to extend this by adding spatial and visual-spatial working memory into the working memory mix.
Worth repeating: By following this course step-by-step, and not trying to rush ahead, you’ll ensure that you are able to maximise the effectiveness of the technique, streamline your thought processes and thereby become more productive.
Learn to LOVE mind Mapping and use it effectively and productively ENROL NOW!
Who this course is for:
- Suitable for complete beginners
- Mind Mappers wishing to improve technique
- Suitable for those who have previously tried ‘mind mapping’ but found that it did not appear to work for them
- Aimed primarily at professionals in business but is suitable for all ages and all groups
- Professionals can use this course to improve their personal effectiveness at work
- Students for example can use this course to improve their study skills
- THE COURSE MAY NOT BE SUITABLE for those students who are already adept at mind mapping (although some mind mappers say they have learnt some stuff they did not know)
Created by Barry Mapp
Last updated 1/2019
Size: 1.56 GB
CONTENT FROM: https://www.udemy.com/the-secrets-of-effective-mind-mapping/.
Today’s 100%OFF Udemy Coupons⬇
Get Daily Coupons & Courses Notifications.Join⬇
If you find the content here useful then please support this website by sharing it with your friends.