An overview course for new and intermediate-level photographers
Created by Filippo Ripa
Last updated 3/2019
If you don’t know what to do after taking photographs with your camera, if you spend too much time at your computer trying to decide which photo to print,
if you don’t know the difference between saving a file for the web and for print, this introductory course will help you out.
In a few short screencast videos I show the steps I take in my post-production workflow. At the end you will be aware of what post-production is, what steps you should take and in what order.
NOTE: This course neither goes deep in Adobe Photoshop, nor in Adobe Lightroom.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for photographers who are not familiar with post-production.
- This course is for photographers who want to boost their post-production.
- This course is not an in-depth course to Adobe Photoshop nor to Adobe Lightroom.
- Adobe Lightroom or Adobe Photoshop experts would probably take no benefit from this course.
- Students are encouraged to have their copy of Adobe Lightroom and Adobe Photoshop.
Today’s 100%OFF Udemy Coupons⬇
Get Daily Coupons & Courses Notifications.Join⬇
If you find the content here useful then please support this website by sharing it with your friends.