Complete course to learn Oracle Primavera P6 project management. Easy to follow screencast videos so you learn quickly.
What you’ll learn
- Creating a Project
- Establishing Work Breakdown Structure
- Adding Activities
- Assigning Calendars
- Relationships & Constraints
- Formatting Layouts
- Understanding Roles and Resources
- Analysis & Risks
- Recording Progress
- Reflection Projects
- Reporting Performance
- Basic knowledge of project management principles
- Primevara P6 software
Need to learn Oracle Primavera P6 fast?
Learn the industry standard software you need to know to advance your career. Go from beginner to expert with easy to follow, step-by-step screencast videos.
This course will show you step-by-step the most useful, important and powerful features available in Primavera P6 that you need to know in order to progress from beginner to an advanced level of proficiency with the software. In order for you to learn the most material in the least amount of time, the software is taught using screencast videos where every step of the task is explained in detail. Make a small investment in yourself and your career that will help you get a leg up on the competition!
A practical course for learning project management in P6 quickly and easily
This course is not meant to be an academic lecture series explaining theory, nor is it a boring slideshow that tells you how to use the software instead of showing you. This course is designed to equip you with the skills you need to unlock the most important features of Primavera P6 quickly. You don’t need to spend months staring a textbook when you can watch and simply follow along. When you reach the end of the course you will have a deeper understanding of how to use Primavera P6.
Learn the software demanded by industry professionals today!
Grab this course today and learn:
· Introduction to Primavera P6
· Logging in
· General Interface Introduction
· Data Configuration
· Organizational Breakdown Structure
· Enterprise Project Structure
· Project Codes and Values
· Global and Project Calendars
· Definition of Project
· Establishing Work Breakdown Structure
· Assignment of OBS Elements to WBS
· Defining Budget at Project Level
· Defining Budget at WBS Level
· WBS and Work Packages Tabular View
· Defining Activity Codes and values
· WBS Chart View and Formatting
· WPs and Docs
· Defining Activities
· Estimate Activity Duration
· Activity Type
· Assigning Relationships & Lags
· Assigning Calendars
· Assigning Activity Codes
· Scheduling by using Critical Path Method (CPM)
· Schedule Log (Report)
· Applying Constraints
· Grouping and Sorting
· Saving, Exporting and Importing the Layouts
· Bars Formatting
· Columns Customization
· Time Scale Customization
· Activity Network Diagram
· Print Preview & Page Set-Up
· Creating Resource Pool with their basic Rates
· Defining and Assigning Roles
· Defining Cost Accounts
· Adding Expenses
· Assigning Resources, Defining Budgeted Units & Assigning Cost Accounts
· Assigning Resource Curves & Global Change
· Resource Usage Profile / Resource Assignments (Spreadsheets)
· How to make Copy, Import / Export Plan
· Progress Update
· Maintaining and Assigning Baseline
· Variance Analysis (Planned vs Actual)
· Reflection of Project
· And so much more!
The ultimate instructional course to rapidly boost your proficiency in Primavera P6!
Why waste your time with books and courses that are mostly fluff? If you are serious about learning Primavera P6 quickly, this course can help!
Grab this proven “how to” course today and make a small investment in yourself that can benefit you personally and professionally for the rest of your life!
Who this course is for:
- Project Managers
- Project Planners and Schedulers
- Business Analysts
- Functional Implementers
- End Users
Created by Helpful And Fast Media
Last updated 9/2019
Size: 3.05 GB
CONTENT FROM: https://www.udemy.com/course/primavera-p6-professional/.
Today’s 100%OFF Udemy Coupons⬇
Get Daily Coupons & Courses Notifications.Join⬇
If you find the content here useful then please support this website by sharing it with your friends.