Learn The Core Stats For A Data Science Career. Master Statistical Significance, Confidence Intervals And Much More!
Created by Kirill Eremenko, SuperDataScience Team
Last updated 7/2017
What Will I Learn?
- Understand what a Normal Distribution is
- Understand standard deviations
- Explain the difference between continuous and discrete variables
- Understand what a sampling distribution is
- Understand the Central Limit Theorem
- Apply the Central Limit Theorem in practice
- Apply Hypothesis Testing for Means
- Apply Hypothesis Testing for Proportions
- Use the Z-Score and Z-Tables
- Use the t-Score and t-Tables
- Understand the difference between a normal distribution and a t-distribution
- Understand and apply statistical significance
- Create confidence intervals
- Understand the potential pitfalls of overusing p-Values
- Just a basic knowledge of high school maths
If you are aiming for a career as a Data Scientist or Business Analyst then brushing up on your statistics skills is something you need to do.
But it’s just hard to get started… Learning / re-learning ALL of stats just seems like a daunting task.
That’s exactly why I have created this course!
Here you will quickly get the absolutely essential stats knowledge for a Data Scientist or Analyst.
This is not just another boring course on stats.
This course is very practical.
I have specifically included real-world examples of business challenges to show you how you could apply this knowledge to boost YOUR career.
At the same time you will master topics such as distributions, the z-test, the Central Limit Theorem, hypothesis testing, confidence intervals, statistical significance and many more!
So what are you waiting for?
Enroll now and empower your career!Who is the target audience?
- Anybody who wants to master stats for business analytics
- Anybody who wants to learn stats from the ground up
- Anybody who wants to get hands-on experience with stats
UDEMY LINK: https://www.udemy.com/data-statistics/.
Today’s 100%OFF Udemy Coupons⬇
Get Daily Coupons & Courses Notifications.Join⬇
If you find the content here useful then please support this website by sharing it with your friends.