A complete course for learning AutoCAD from scratch to professional level
What Will I Learn?
- Make and edit their own AutoCAD drawings, plans and Layouts
- Use basic as well as advance tools of AutoCAD comfortably
- Basic knowledge of windows operating system
What is this course all about?
This course is a full length AutoCAD 2018 learning package which contains almost all of the topics that you will ever need to work with this software.
The course is designed for a beginner so that even with no prior knowledge of AutoCAD the user can understand the lessons and apply the commands in their real life projects.
How is this course different?
Almost all of the courses which you find online even on some popular platforms lack some of the basic features,
this course is made to fill those learning gaps & features and to make your learning as much efficient as possible.
The lessons are taught with practical examples and real drawings used in design projects.
Every module is accompanied with review question/exercise and whenever in doubt your instructor will always be available to assist you.
Major highlights of this course are:
- A comprehensive 14 hour long course structure
- Downloadable lesson files which are used in the videos
- Questions and exercises at the end of each module
- Advance topics like dynamic blocks and plot style tables are included
- Auto generated closed captioning included
- Quick support from instructor via Q&A session
Is it for me?
If you are a student with no prior knowledge of AutoCAD, and want a comprehensive course with lots of practice questions
then this course is for you.
If you are a working professional looking to upgrade his/her skills and learn new and advance topics in AutoCAD then this course is also for you.
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone who wants to learn AutoCAD from scratch to professional level
Created by Jaiprakash Pandey
Last updated 12/2017
Size: 1.46 GB
Today’s 100%OFF Udemy Coupons⬇
Get Daily Coupons & Courses Notifications.Join⬇
If you find the content here useful then please support this website by sharing it with your friends.