Learn jQuery to Add Animations, Handle User Events, Perform Ajax Request to any website! Projects, DOM, Events, Ajax
What you’ll learn
- Adding animations and transitions to any websites
- Using ajax to fetch data from database silently
- Handling events like mouse events, keyboard events, form events
- Manipulating content on any elements
- Building real world projects
- Scroll Top
- Stick Navigation
- Beautiful image slider
- Basics HTML and CSS Knowledge
Welcome to the “The Complete jQuery Course 2019: Build Real World Projects!”
This is project based course. We will not just learn jQuery but we will build projects!
What you will learn it this course?
CSS Selector methods
DOM Manipulation : Insertions
DOM Manipulation : remove, replace and more
Working with events
Transitions and Animations
Ajax : Get data from database, send data to server and more
Driving bus with arrow up + arrow right + arrow bottom + arrow left key [Keyboard Events]
Building Scroll Top : Back to stop
Working with sticky navigation
Making an awesome digital clock
Creating a beautiful image slider
No worries, 30 Days Money back guarantee. So nothings to lose!
See you inside!
Who this course is for:
- Want to learn jQuery
- Who wants to implement jQuery to their website
- Who wants to expand their jQuery knowledge
Created by Md. A. Barik
Last updated 6/2019
Size: 2.06 GB
CONTENT FROM: https://www.udemy.com/the-complete-jquery-course-learn-and-build-real-world-projects/.
Today’s 100%OFF Udemy Coupons⬇
Get Daily Coupons & Courses Notifications.Join⬇
If you find the content here useful then please support this website by sharing it with your friends.