Learn to use Wireshark as a networking professional including troubleshooting, analysis, and protocol development!
Created by Ermin Kreponic
Last updated 4/2016
What Will I Learn?
- Use wireshark as an advanced user.
- Apply successfully for network admin jobs.
- Work as a freelancer using wireshark skills learned in this course.
- See how to add a wireshark certificate to your LinkedIn profile!
- Have a computer capable of running wireshark.
- Consistent experience with accessing the internet and working online.
Wireshark is much easier to learn when you take this course and try everything you see for yourself! Wireshark is a free open-source packet analyzer that is the number one tool for network analysis, troubleshooting, software and communications protocol development, and related education in networking. Knowing Wireshark gives you the ability to successfully apply for network administrator jobs and easily earn money as a freelancer online because Wireshark is an in demand skill!
Use this course to speed up your learning with Wireshark with hands on tutorials showing you exactly what you can do in Wireshark founded on explanations of basic network terminology, installing Wireshark, and a review of the basic functions. The course begins with the basics and continues to dive deeper allowing you to follow along and try everything you see for yourself!
You should act on your feelings of love, hope, and faith to take this course now if you want to learn a valuable skill to use in your own company or to make money as a freelancer or employee working in a network administration job!Who is the target audience?
- Network administrators looking to build deeper knowledge of wireshark.
- Entrepreneurs desiring to learn more about network protocols.
- Freelancers wishing to add an in demand skill to their profile.
UDEMY LINK: https://www.udemy.com/wireshark/.
Today’s 100%OFF Udemy Coupons⬇
Get Daily Coupons & Courses Notifications.Join⬇
If you find the content here useful then please support this website by sharing it with your friends.