An interactive Python course that will test your Python skills and help you create Python programs on your own.
Created by Ardit Sulce
Last updated 6/2017
What Will I Learn?
- Be able to solve Python problems independently.
- Be able to write Python programs from scratch.
- Solve 100 Python assignments ranging from beginner level to experienced.
- You will be handed the solution of all 100 assignments to compare your answers with.
- You will know the category level of your Python programming skills by the end of the course.
- Always have access to your instructor – Ardit Sulce
- A working computer (Windows, Mac, or Linux).
- Basic knowledge of Python.
Unlike other video courses where you are guided on how to do something in this course you will be the one to solve 100 different Python assignments on your own. This technique ensures that you are actually able to write Python code independently without someone’s else guidance. The course works best for those who already know Python basics such as variables, functions, loops, etc. so please take a Python beginner’s course first if you don’t know the basics. The course is also suitable for intermediate Python programmers since the exercises range from easy to difficult.
As you progress through the course you will be handed 100 Python assignments that vary in difficulty from beginner to experienced. After each assignment you will be able to see the assignment solution and its explanation. This helps you test your solution and you also learn new things as you progress through the course. Each exercise is scored so at the end of the course you will know your total points and you will learn what category level your Python skills are.
The exercises that students are required to solve are of various types. Most of them require you to build programs that do certain actions, some require you to fix a bug in an existing program, and some other will ask you to make changes for improving some existing code. This variety of exercises is to train you how to deal with real life programming scenarios.
Who is the target audience?
- This course is for people who know Python basics already, but still lack the confidence to solve coding problems on their own.
UDEMY LINK :https://www.udemy.com/python-video-workbook/
Today’s 100%OFF Udemy Coupons⬇
Get Daily Coupons & Courses Notifications.Join⬇
If you find the content here useful then please support this website by sharing it with your friends.