Time Management PRACTICAL TIPS you can use immediately to be more productive, manage your time, and reach your big goals
What you’ll learn
- Dramatically increase their productivity and manage their time much better.
- Use tips and best practices that are practical in nature and can be implemented immediately.
- Actually reduce their incoming email by 90% or more!
- Stop getting bogged down on the telephone and still reduce their voice mails by 90%.
- Determine their preferred communication method and funnel everything to that.
- Learn the #1 way to reduce or eliminate procrastination.
- Focus on their most important task that will move them toward their own goals.
- Learn the importance of knowing what time of day you are at your most productive.
- How to apply the Urgency Vs. Importance Matrix through concrete examples.
- Understand the dynamic force that is the 80/20 rule and how to make it work for you.
- Achieve excellence without being slowed down by being a perfectionist.
‘I enjoyed the variety of the content. Steve gave me many ideas of little steps that could make a big difference.” Lorraine M
“I absolutely enjoy the concise information along with very relatable examples to illustrative the course content.” Chennay M
Time Management and Productivity is a key skill for anyone who wants to be successful in life and turn their DREAMS into REALITY.
Unfortunately, most people really struggle in these areas. Thus, they are likely to feel stressed and overwhelmed and a feeling that they are not working towards their most important personal goals.
People who have well developed best practices in terms of time management and productivity enjoy a tremendous advantage and reap the rewards of success both in their work life and in their personal life.
THIS COURSE WILL TEACH YOU PRACTICAL BEST PRACTICES, TIPS, AND CONCEPTS THAT WILL HELP YOU MANAGE YOUR TIME AND BE MORE PRODUCTIVE IMMEDIATELY.
You will learn:
- How to reduce you email and voicemail by 90%.
- The #1 way to overcome procrastination.
- The Pomodoro Technique.
- The “Dont Break The Chain” method.
- How to use your most productive time.
- How to implement your most preferred communication method.
- How to use the Urgency Vs, Importance matrix to focus on what matters to you.
- How to be super productive using the 80/20 Rule.
- How to achieve excellence without becoming a perfectionist.
- …and much more!
Get even more:
- Lifetime access to the course so you get updates and new bonus lessons for FREE.
- Ask questions and I will answer them for you. Very focused on this to personalize learning. Yes, even though the course is FREE, if you have a question l will gladly answer it for you.
- No risk to sign up and if you learn even one best practice or tip that could make a tremendous difference in your daily life.
Please click the Start Learning Now button in the upper right corner and let’s get started.
Many thanks and I appreciate your interest and hope to see you in the course!
Who this course is for:
- Great course for anyone who would like to learn practical best practices that can be implemented immediately to improve their time management skills and become more productive so they can reach their biggest goals!
- No prerequisites to taking the course other than willingness to trying new techniques to improve their time management and productivity.
Created by Steve Ballinger, MBA
Last updated 1/2018
Size: 973.9 MB