Download all your favourite Udemy paid courses DIRECTLY for free
In this article I am going to share with you a small trick that can help you if:
- You face problems while downloading udemy courses through torrents.
- Downloading speed is too low.
- You do not have enough space or internet data to download too many courses and want a solution to have as many courses as you like.
- Or simply you just want to download tutorials direcly.
Some problems and errors may occur before or after using BitTorrent programs. This is the list the major causes of Utorrent not downloading problem:
- Firewall / Antivirus Blocking the Internet Access.
- No Seeds for the Torrent file (Dead Torrent).
- Wrong Settings / Glitched settings.
- ISP (Internet Service Provider) Blocking Torrenting.
- Using non compatible VPN (Virtual Private Network).
Using below simple steps you could use your torrent file to download the file directly.
Step 1. Download torrent file for your Udemy Courses
Along with our website there are lots of other websites that provide udemy courses torrent file. Just download torrent file of your favourite udemy courses. If you are visiting this website for the first time, please visit Homepage to explore your favorite udemy courses.
Step 2. Visit Archive.org
Open https://archive.org/ in your Browser. Sign up if you do not have an account.
Note: You may have to use a VPN depending on your country as it is banned in some countries.
Step 3. Upload Udemy course Torrent
In the top right corner you will find upload button. Click to upload your torrent file.
On clicking upload button, a page will open with an option of uploading files as shared below.
Click on Green button to move further
Next click blue button to upload you torrent file.
At last, after selecting you torrent save click “Upload and Create Your Item” button. And you are done!
Step 4. Wait for few hours
Just wait until you file of torrent is fully retrieved by the website. Courses with around 20 gb size easily gets retrieved within 2-3 hrs. Until that time you will find below message displaying.
Step 5. Preview or download your course after retrieval
If you want to save space or save your internet data you can watch whole course in this website itself.
You can download whole course in zip format or single videos or files individually.
- You might want to name you files in such a way that it can not be discovered by other people easily. This will avoid your uploads from getting deleted due to copyright issues.