Practice Web Applications Hacking & Penetration Testing against a number of real world web applications/websites.
Created by Eslam Medhat (Ethical Hacking, Bug Bounty and Penetration Testing)
Last updated 3/2019
English, Portuguese, 1 more
What you’ll learn
- Set Up a Lab Environment To Practice Hacking and Penetration Testing.
- Understand How Websites / web applications Work.
- Detect What Technologies / Scripts A Website Is Using.
- Intercepting HTTP Requests Using A Personal Proxy.
- Collect Sensitive Information About The Target.
- Web Applications Hacking / Websites Hacking.
- TOP 10 Web Applications / Websites Vulnerabilities and Website Related Hacking Techniques.
- Discover and Exploit Cross Site Scripting (XSS) Vulnerabilities.
- Detect and Exploit Cross Site Request Forgery (CSRF) Vulnerabilities.
- Discover and Exploit Command Execution Vulnerabilities.
- Uncover and Exploit SQL Injection Vulnerabilities.
- Uncover and Exploit Script Source Code Disclosure Vulnerabilities.
- Using Burp Suite Proxy.
- How To Use Vega (Web App / website Vulnerability Scanner) to Scan Websites.
- How To Use Arachni (Web Vulnerability Scanner) to Scan Websites.
- Answers to all of your questions about ethical hacking and penetration testing!
- Get A Job As A Penetration Tester / Ethical Hacker & Make Money Online As A Freelancer.
- The Ability To Hack And Pen Test Any Website / web application.
- Learn About The different fields of Web Applications Hacking.
This course includes all necessary information to start your carrier in Cyber Security field. This course aims to teach you how to perform full penetration testing on web applications.
JOIN OVER 7500 STUDENTS IN THE Website Hacking & Penetration Testing (Real World Hacking!)COURSE
- Web applications hacking course is not like other courses. I will not teach you the boring hacking stuff that you can get from Google.
- All the videos in this course are simple, short and practical.
- You will practice web applications Hacking / Penetration Testing against a number of real-world web applications.
- You will learn how to discover Web Applications vulnerabilities through Penetration Testing.
- You will learn how to hack the web security.
I will start by teaching you the basics of any vulnerability and then exploiting it with pure technical skills. The web applications hacking and penetration testing course is designed to cover all the latest vulnerabilities of Web Applications like Web Applications Attacks, CSRF attacks, Injection attacks and many more.
Who this course is for:
- Penetration testers
- Web developers
- IT admins and staff
- Anyone who wants to learn websites / web applications hacking
- Basic Information Technology Skills.
- A Desire To Learn.
- Basic Knowledge Of Web Applications (not mandatory).
- Hacking Operating Systems: KALI LINUX, PARROT SECURITY OS, BACKBOX LINUX…etc
- No previous hacking knowledge required.
Last updated 3/2019
Size: 881.9 MB