What is Screen Mirroring?
Screen Mirroring is a way through which you can share / mirror the screen of your device remotely, such as mirroring the Android Screen on your PC or vice versa. This article will then discuss how to display an Android screen on a PC.
For the screen mirroring application to work, you need to enable USB debugging, located in your Android device developer options. To activate Developer Options on your Android Device, follow these steps:
- Go to Settings> System> About Phone
- Scroll down and tap Build Number five times
- Return to System Settings. You will now see Developer Options
- Go to Android Settings> System> Developer Options
- Scroll down and switch USB debugging. It is recommended that you check ” always allow ” for the ” Allow USB Debugging ” pop-up. This way, you don’t need to repeatedly deal with the permission box.
Remember that all of these Android screen mirroring applications require a strong internet connection if you use the wireless option. Also, both platforms must use a single Wi-Fi to run Android wirelessly. If you want to mirror Android without an internet connection, you must use the USB connection option.
HOW TO DISPLAY ANDROID SCREEN ON PC
- Vysor 5
The fastest method to see the Android screen on your PC is through Vysor. This application is very easy to use. You can use applications, play games, take screenshots, and more.
The only drawback with Vysor is that the necessary features come at a price. From high-resolution mirroring to sharing Android screens wirelessly, everything needs a subscription. Even drag and drop are locked in the free version. How to mirror the Android screen via USB with the Vysor application is as follows:
- Download Vysor mirroring software for Windows / Mac / Linux / Chrome
- Connect your device to the PC via a USB cable
- Allow USB debugging prompt on your Android
- Open the Vysor Installer File on your PC. The software will request a notification that says “Vysor has detected the device”
- Now, tap on the display to start casting your device on your PC screen.
ApowerMirror is another brilliant application that allows mirroring your Android to PC and vice versa. Apart from mirroring the Android screen, this software even allows you to take screenshots, record screens, and control your Android device manually.
After subscribing to an ApowerMirror VIP account, you can mirror three Android devices at the same time. Paid membership also allows you to doodle and draw on the screen. The following steps display the Android screen on a PC with ApowerMirror:
- Download and install ApowerMirror on your Windows and Android devices.
- Enable USB Debugging in the developer options
- Connect the device to PC via USB (Allow USB debugging prompt on your Android)
- Open the ApowerMirror application on your Android and tap “Start Now” on permission to capture the screen
How to mirror the Android screen wirelessly with ApowerMirror:
- Make sure that between Android and your PC, you must be on one network router (one Internet network)
- Disconnect the USB cable
- Run the mirror application on the Android device
- Tap the M button at the bottom of the application
- Select your Computer Name in the list (Make sure the PC version is active and running)
- Select “Phone Screen Mirroring” (Select another option if you want to mirror the computer window on your device)
- Tap “Start Now”. Make sure you use the USB cable method first, not the wireless one.
AirDroid is almost perfect in every way. No wonder the entire Android community recommends it. Apart from screen mirroring for Android, Airdroid also offers interesting features.
The following steps display the Android screen on a PC with Airdroid:
- First, please download Airdroid and install it on your Android.
- If you already have an account, please login, if not then please register first.
- Enable Scattering Screen Mirroring on your Android.
- In the meantime please enter the Airdroid Web App.
- Please log in with the account that you created in the Android application earlier.
- AirDroid Will connect your cellphone to the computer, please wait for the process.
- After contacting you, please choose the Mirroring menu.
- Then you see on your Android phone, AirDroid will ask for mirroring confirmation. If a request appears like an image below please select Start Now.
- Please wait a few moments then your cell phone will be connected to your PC. Please see the picture below.
Apart from Mirorring, there are many interesting features on Airdroid that you can use, like.
- Transfer files from PC to Android by utilizing an Internet connection.
- Install the application directly from the PC.
- Send SMS messages.
- Shows Photo Gallery, etc.
Airdroid lets you carry out all the controls on your Android smartphone only through the web. Very practical without wires, without having to have a network, the most important thing is that between your PC and Android you both have good internet connectivity.
This screen sharing application has a lot of platform support. Starting with media players such as VLC, KODI, OBS to screen sharing via the web. The mirroring application even allows you to broadcast your Android screen to Twitch, Youtube, Facebook, Ustream, etc. How to mirror the Android screen on your web browser using MobZapp is as follows:
- The first step, please download the app for your Android device
- Install on your Android
- Download the Mirroring Application for your PC.
After installing please follow these steps:
- Open Screen Steam Mirroring on your Android
- Please choose Miracast.
- Select Miracast Settings
- Select your connected device.
- Please wait a few moments and look at your computer, Screen Mirroring has been successful
- If the connection fails, please check your connection again. Ensure that your Android and PC must be in a network router.