You must be worried when your important files or documents are deleted from your smartphone? Moreover, you do not have backup files or documents, of course, makes you dizzy.
How to overcome it? Relax we have a solution on how to restore deleted files on your Android. You can use several third-party applications that you can use to restore deleted files.
Please refer to the following discussion.
HOW TO RESTORE DELETED FILES ON ANDROID
- Recover Delete All Files
- Disk Digger
- Dr. Fone
Recuva file recovery is one application that you can use to restore various lost files on Android. To use this application, you must use another device, which is a computer or laptop as a helper. For file recovery, the steps are:
- Download Recuva, then install it on your computer.
- Connect your android device with a computer or laptop with a USB cable intermediary. Then run the Recuva File Recovery application.
- Make sure you remember where the file was last saved before it was deleted. If you remember, click the storage place then press ok.
- Please check which files you want to restore. Then click Recover .
- When the file storage has been selected, the application will automatically scan to find files that have been deleted. Then select OK.
- Wait for the Recover process to finish and then you can find the missing files.
Recover Delete All Files
Just like using the Recuva application, to use this application you must first download and install it from Playstore. If the Recover Delete All Files application is embedded in the cellphone, then you can carry out various steps as below:
- Download Recover Delete All Files in Playstore
- If you’ve made sure the application is installed on Android, the first step would have to go to the application icon. Open the application and take the first steps in restoring a deleted file.
- Please select the type of file you want to restore, Image, Video or Audio.
- Tap Scan Now .
- Select the exact file that will be returned to Android. Can use the option to select certain files or random by selecting many files.
- After many files are selected, you can press the restore button located at the bottom of the application.
- If the restore process has finished, you can Tap on Show Restore Image, to see the restore results.
- Select the file name in question and check the contents from a to z to make sure the file is intact.
Disk Digger is an application on Android that you can use to restore deleted files. To use this application, you simply need to install the application on Android. Once installed, you can then apply the steps below:
- This application will apply to root on your android. Make sure you are ready with the risks so allow it when the application is about to root.
- A dialog box will appear to offer upgrading applications to the pro. If you feel the need, you can upgrade it, if you don’t just ignore it by clicking no.
- Begin to determine where the missing file storage is, whether it is from external memory or internal memory.
- If you are sure of the storage, then click ok.
- Not long after, the Disk Digger application will scan the file you are looking for.
- A short time later, several scanned files appeared. All you have to do is select the file.
- Then click save and finish.
- Your file will automatically return to the storage folder on android.
To restore files on a lost android, you can also use the Dr. application. Fone The trick is of course first download and install the application on your mobile. The steps that can be taken by utilizing this application are summarized in the following procedures:
- The use of this application requires a computer or laptop so you must connect your Android with one of the two devices first.
- Usually, the system will automatically read both devices. However, if it isn’t readable, choose Developer Options and USB Debugging.
- After that, you will be given a display of what types of files can be restored.
- Later the application will do the scanning process, was clearly displayed between delete files with all files.
- Don’t be surprised when your android suddenly dies. That means the system is restarting to then re-enter the process of returning deleted files.
- When the mobile phone is turned on again, the scanning process will automatically take place again. You don’t need to do anything if you want to make sure you monitor enough work on the handphone screen.
- If the scanning time feels long, it could be that the file size to be returned is quite large. Be patient and just wait until the process ends.
- When the scanning process is complete, then you can choose a file to display a preview. If the file matches what you are looking for, then click restore.
- The file will return to your android exactly in the last folder before the file is deleted.
Please choose how to restore the deleted file above which you think is the easiest.